This blog belongs to Patricia Atkinson and was created as part of the Education Media Design and Technology program at Full Sail University.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE6_iWeb





The third part of my iWeb experience this week involved dividing the website by Sections and the various Art Learning Centers (theme=art careers). I also began building content. I experimented with using the iWeb widgets, including the Youtube Widget, the RSS feed, and iSight Photo. Then, I made a Facebook page, "Mrs. A's Learning Centers" to connect to the iWeb. Now, the students participating in the Learning Centers can get updated when the Learning Center iWeb site has new content if they become members of the project on Facebook. I am considering whether or not to divide the Blog into 8 Sections/Learning Centers rather than by Art level (Art I, 2, 3) as I now have it.





No comments:

Post a Comment